30.12.09

I should be asleep!

But I'm not!
Good evening bloggy- I keep going to sleep and waking up and bleh and my sleep schedule is a wonderful and beautiful thing as of late- so I'm wide awake and it's 4:31 AM here! sweet Jesus!
So I will post some doodles, myup!
Just some doodly doodles of fimilar characters, and myself, myeup- wanted to use simple two colours on these~ oh yes~
Fan art for Problem Sleuth! a web comic on mspaintadventures. it's awesome, go check it out- it's incredible and I want a t-shirt of PI, AC, and PS posing dynamically- oh yes I do!
This is my interpretations of them if they were more humanized and in my style- might change how I draw PS though xD; he doesn't look right- PI looks okay though- he also looks Jewish- which oddly works. YES. Moving on then.
Cil as a Na'Vi/Avatar! from the movie Avatar! I wanted to see how it'd look and I told Gena I'd draw her as one because she's tall and they're tall (9 feet tall) So HERE SHE IS, it was strange giving her black hair and longer limbs XDD VERY STRANGE- but pretty fun! very loose to work with~!
Well, a few days ago I saw Avatar in theaters and regardless of how many "the story wasn't original! WAHHH!" comments there are going around, see it- open your minds a little- I don't care if some think it's like pocahauntus- HMM... GEE! I don't remember John smith becoming and enlightened being who's mind is transfered into an alter conciousness and body of an alien speices on another planet and he controls this other body while asleep- Must have missed that part!
Really, it's the little things in this movie that you have to take into account, the lanugage made for the Na'Vi people, the idea of transfering your soul to another body- just the aliens designs (which I particularly loved- so mneh) alone and the world around them is fantastic, the rituals and various things that keep the viewer interested- personally- I sat there 3 hours and it didn't at all feel long or drawn out or boring, I was captured within everything.
So yeah, not the most original omg big picture concept- but when you break appart everything used to MAKE the world, then it is very engaging- you need to look at this movie with a childlike interest and not a "well that's similar to what's it's face."
Not my most favorite movies- but deffiently one I suggest to others, very good.

So yeah! that's it for now! in the mean time enjoy some more videos from yours truely!

Crazy CRAZY music video- HAHA shown to me by my friend, Katrina.
annnnddd

this is just utterly hilarious and I could NOT stop laughing.

3 comments:

Empyrisan said...

When I saw Avatar, I was kinda all "Oh snap, Skana must be a Na'Vi with that braided tail of hers." XD Now you made me want to draw her as one, too!

I really liked that concept of transfering one's soul into other body, too. Really cool movie. And man, what a revealing top you gave Cil. Poor thing. lol

ER said...

AWWW These are so cute!! I love all the little doodles! Ohhh, you're winter blues makes me sad. :CC

I disliked the movie Avatar, but no body asked me, so... >>'

Q2k said...

*SOBS* YOU SAY GOOD NIGHT TO YOUR SKETCHBLOG BUT NOT TO ME. ;___; THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING AND TAKING THE CHILDREN!
I am joking and if you take me seriously I will punch you in the FACE.

Man you made me want to see Avatar so bad nnsdnf. 8[ I need to go to the movies more than 2 damn times a year!

IT'S JUST LIKE POCAHONTAS.

THEY CAN PAINT WITH THE COLORS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING WIND KENDRA.
SRSLY GUYS.
SRSLY.


You should still totally draw Sirius as a Na'Vi.
I will pay you.
...with a hug. Not money. Gtfo, get your own money. This is mine.