2.12.09

BLOG POST!


HEY LOOK THAT KENNY PERSON IS POSTING A BLOG UPDATE- oh man THIS IS GROUND BREAKING!

The picture above features my character Twi, and my sister's character/creature thing that... doesn't have a name but is super awesome- so there.


Man it's been a long while since I've posted on this blog, and I mean a LONG LONG while, so I guess I'll live you guys with something small and mneh- it's mostly just doodles of Genaleah's characters, Good, and mostly Evil Dread. They're fun- and after discussing Evil's oh-so secret crush on Cil with Gena I went "welllllll~ I have to draw that." So I did. Mostly finished inking them to get in the groove of finishing inks daily; I'm thinking of picking up comics again- I miss it and I feel like I've become... Well... Sluggish.


Something Silly for Shavo
And then a super old doodle of her character, Kitto, and my character Sirius- they work together so YEAH- you can tell it's old, but I never posted it so MNEH! Why not?

1 comment:

ER said...

What awesome sketches and drawings!! 8D GOOD JOB.

LMAO AT EVIL DREAD xD

ILIT <3