22.11.08

Just a quicky update


Now to start us off we have Cil and Dread! Big surprise I know, Drew this a while ago and I still
adore it; OOOOH YES ~ Yeah a joobily of hearts in her hands and shine and YESYESYESSketches from today, was just messing around, the guy with the cloak is a creation of Gena's as is Dreadful- but you guys already prolly know that XDDD


Doodles from last night...it wasn't a good evening -coughs- uneededdramahappenedunnggnngng-coughs-


Doodles from a few days ago I guess you could say- random Vice and... crack child of mine and Gena's, Gena designed her though so most of the credit goes to her 8D -evil cackle- YESSSS

1 comment:

Q2k said...

D: I HAS NEVER SEEN THE BOTTOM ONE BEFORE WITH VICE IN IT! Why is dis? :<
Sad too cuz I leik him. He's awesome.

Sad Kendra needs to stop being sad... <3 *hug* :c