29.4.09

Marker doodles cuz I was bored~

First, starting with Cil, cuz she's a smug sarcastic little devil (only not little)
I wanted to draw her just... standing XD; and sporting a more common expression 8> so dats what ahhh did~
I like it- even if it's simple and there's a few mistakes here and there xD;
ayyeeee~
NEXT! We have Tio and ginger! Cuz they're rly rly rly fun to draw and I like dem
and I haven't done a marker picture of them yet HONOOO
and I wanted to warm up, cuz it has been a while since I've used my markers ;;
*pets her copics* IT'S OKAY BBYS... I'M HERE NOA.


ANNNDDD I posted this on my journal on DA BUT, I wanted to post it here too xD; DREAD AND CIL
ON CLOUD NINE
WHOS A TARD?
ME
I AM
YEAH
I WENT THERE


BATTLE OF THE CENTURY~
I'll be posting doodles once I get around to making them- so silly XDDD

Dr. Dreadful and Tio belong to Genaleah 8D
Cil and Ginger belong to me
and Prof. Fleischeimer/Iz (though not shown, but mentioned) belongs to Robin/Goregoat
WEE!!

3 comments:

Aeo06 said...

Beautiful pic of Ginger :D and Cil looks hot in that green outfit. Amazing work on these. Your drawings always blows me away.

Anonymous said...

Certainly. All above told the truth.

Anonymous said...

Please, keep to the point.