23.10.08

So I herd U Leik Zest


If you haven't caught on, yes Zest is based off of myself, he's a revamp of my old persona, who, for the longest time, Had stripped horns and a stripped tail. She had brown hair (like my own) instead of blue though. But blue is probabaly the closest thing to a "favorite" colour I have. So it stuck to him.

The pictures shown were both done traditionally. I also did the bottom one for a friend, the top one was me playing around, and also finally drawing the logo :)

So I hope you all enjoy, he's a sweety. Kooky, but a sweety. I'll have to draw more of him. And here below is his best friend Recluse, he's a spider guy, his ears went through some changes due to the fact that I don't know what the hell type of ears to give a spider person... -coughs-

He's got four arms thoug, and he has a german accent (I have no idea why, I just thought it worked for him.)
As for his hair, I wanted to make something "pretty boy" like but- I'm having trouble considering it looks extreamly uneven, furture images should have changes to his face, hair, and ears, though. XD

Well hope you guys dig, Ken out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:B Hairy mens. <3